Davey MC16C Chloromatic Chlorinator
DAVEY Chloromatic saltwater chlorinator with digital clock and non-reversing cell
The Davey ChloroMatic is the ideal salt water sanitization system for all size residential pools. Enjoy naturally clean and clear salt water by choosing one of the range of Davey ChloroMatics available.
Easy to use controls and low salt and low flow indicators. With the options of non-reversing cell, or the premium reversing cell that can assist in keeping the cell clean. Various models with outputs up to 50g/hour to suit pools up to 200,000 litres in temperate climates. Supplied with Davey's EziSet digital time clock, 12V light transformer, energy saving winter mode and features a new look power supply and cell design.
The Davey ChloroMatic gives you sparkling, clean and clear water that is soft to the touch and provides therapeutic properties when using salt as the mineral element for this sanitising system.
- Eziset digital timer for quick and simple set up
- Large, easy to read digital display and LED indicators
- Models available with reverse polarity electrolytic cells for low maintenance
- Large surface area of cell plates for high rate chlorine production
- High flow rate cell design for rapid pool turnover
- Made with corrosion resistant, UV stabilised materials for long service life
- Winter mode setting to reduce sanitiser output during the colder months, saves energy and protects equipment
- ‘Low salt’, ‘no flow’ indicators and overload protection
- Flow detector stops electrolysis if no flow is present, preventing dangerous gas build-up
- Pump ‘cut out’ protects the pump when no water detected (on reverse polarity models)
- Light transformer available (on some models)
- Operating salt level: 4500-6000ppm
â€‹â€‹Also available in this range are:
- MC20C - 20g/hr chlorine production
- MC30C - 30g/hr chlorine production
Please call us on 9478 2229 for price and availability