Davey SLS200 1HP Silensor Pool Pump
DAVEY 775W Silensor pool pump
The Davey Silensor range of Swimming Pool Pumps uses a unique to Davey water-cooled motor for super quiet operation with high efficiency.
With a 'plastic' outer casing, the Davey Silensor is not effected by chemical water splashes like other pool pumps, come in either large or small leaf basket models and are so quiet you can run them at any time, day or night, without upsetting the neighbours.
With models starting from 1hp all the way to 2.4hp, with large pressure rating up to 24 meters head, and flow rates to 460 litres per minute, the Davey Silensor can comfortably run filtration systems, cleaners and backwash residential media filters with ease.
The patented water-cooled motor makes Silensor so quiet, you can use it at any time of the day or night. The range offers an optional extra large leaf basket for fewer cleans, giving you the perfect single speed pool pump for any residential use. Silensor can be retrofitted for Powerace models.
- Domestic and commercial swimming pools
- Spa pools
- Solar heating
- Water feat
- Made in Australia
- Super quiet - Silensor's water cooled motor uses a small water flow around the stainless steel, corrosion proof motor shell which captures noise and vibrations allowing the Silensor's super quiet operation. Typically below 55dBA.
- Cost saving - Silensor is designed using the latest computational fluid dynamics to move water up to 15% more efficiently than most standard pool pump. Quietness may allow operation of the pumps late a night when energy costs are much lower (off peak).
- Dependable - Silensor's feature a "Floating Neckring" system for protecting the vital mechanical seal within the pump. The seal protection system will reduce wear on the mechanical seal by reducing debris from the seal area, extending their service life and reducing maintenance. Automatic resetting "dry run" protection will stop the pump running when it has no water moving inside the pump - dry running the pump is the major cause of premature pump failure.
- Long lasting - Silensor's advanced design utilises high performance UV stabilised polymers for outdoor installations. Bolts, screws and highly corrodible metals that can rust and render a pump unserviceable have also been replaced with easily operated clamp rings, ensuring simple maintenance year after year.
- Performance - The pump features a patented clamped impeller design that provides superior air and water handling ability - a real benefit when operating with pool cleaners that can also introduce air into the plumbing system. The design also aides primming of the pump which can improve the options for positioning the pump in and out of the way position.
- Convenient - SLL models feature the largest leaf basket of any domestic swimming pool pump available, a massive 4.5 litres. More volume inside the basket allows longer intervals between cleaning without affecting filtration efficiency or pump wear and tear.